The 19th Annual NJVMA Animal Hall of Fame
Nomination deadline is December 1, 2013.
Inductees will be announced by December 31, 2013.
The 19th Annual NJVMA Animal Hall of Fame Luncheon will take place on March 9, 2014.
Steps to complete online application:
- Complete the form below, including:
- Letter of nomination from animal's owner or veterinarian, explaining how the animal exhibited special abilities when it mattered: how the animal demonstrated unselfish and/or courageous accomplishments; give examples of the animal's affection, loyalty and companionship; or describe the ways in which it provided therapeutic benefits such as exercise, socialization or laughter.
- If you are submitting supporting documents to NJVMA Headquarters and would like to include your letter of nomination with those materials, please indicate "See supporting materials" in the Letter of Nomination field.
- Send any additional supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the nominee's name in the subject bar):
- Two additional letters of support are permitted, as are photographs, drawings and newspaper articles.
You may also submit additional supporting documents via mail to:
New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association
Animal Hall of Fame
390 Amwell Road, Suite 402
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Note: By nominating an animal, the owner grants permission for the use of the animal's image, likeness and information to be used for publicity by the NJVMA Animal Hall of Fame.
Once you hit submit, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.