Transportation and Parking
The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick is located 30 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and five minutes from New Jersey Transit service into New York City. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to nearby businesses. Please see the concierge for service details.
Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to destinations in downtown New Brunswick within a five-mile radius of the hotel, including nearby Rutgers University. Make reservations by contacting the front desk for service Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Discounted Rate of $6 per car/day (only applies to Day Guests, not Overnight Self-Parking)
- Daily Commuters need 1 separate voucher per day (has a yellow line on it)—enter this in as a “chaser ticket” after entering the original ticket. You will be able to pick-up the vouchers at the NJVMA Registration Desk onsite.
- Guests can pre-pay at the stations inside the hotel and then simply enter the ticket into the machine to exit the deck. *Please note: this is the HIGHLY recommended option, as guests CANNOT pay cash at the machine.
- The Discounted Overnight Self-Parking Rate of $14/car/day will be billed to the Guest Room Folio
- Upon check-in, Guests will need to inform the Front Desk that they are parking a car overnight. Front Desk agent will give you an alternate ticket that they can use for in/out privileges.