- About Us
- Events & Education
- For The Public
|Updating Your Practice Membership Profile|
Updating Your Practice Membership Profile
**Providing the most up-to-date practice information ensures accuracy in the NJVMA online and printed Directory.
1. Login to the Member Center using your website credentials for your Practice.
2. To view and update your Practice Membership Profile, click on Profile on the left menu bar. Make any edits to your practice membership profile. Click Save Changes.
Veterinarians and team members listed under your practice profile (Master Account) are shown as Sub-Accounts. To view sub-accounts and to make changes, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on Information & Settings on the left menu bar. Click on the Sub-accounts tab.
2. To make an update to a current sub-account, click on the pencil icon to the left of their name. Edit the profile as necessary. Click Save Changes when all edits are complete.
*Deleting an individual from your practice profile is a two-step process: First, click on the X icon to the left of their name. Then be sure to click on the gold X icon to the left of their name (this will detach this member's account).
To Add a Veterinarian or Team Member
1. Copy Your Sub-accounts Direct Link and send to the veterinarian or team member you would like add to your membership profile.
2. Or you may enter the email address of the veterinarian or team member you wish to list with your practice and click Send Invite.