Useful COVID-19 Resource List
- Paycheck Protection Program: The Treasury Department released a press release indicating the Paycheck Protection Program will be operational by Friday (4/3): home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm961. From the press release: "This legislation provides small business job retention
loans to provide eight weeks of payroll and certain overhead to keep workers employed," said Secretary Mnuchin. "Treasury and the Small Business Administration expect to have this program up and running by April 3rd so that businesses
can go to a participating SBA 7(a) lender, bank, or credit union, apply for a loan, and be approved on the same day. The loans will be forgiven as long as the funds are used to keep employees on the payroll and for certain other expenses."
- Free Webinar – Loan Provisions: The AVMA has just uploaded a new webinar to AVMA Axon on the small business loan programs established
by the CARES Act, which includes the Paycheck Protection Program. The webinar features Terry O'Neil, an accountant and a partner at Katz, Sapper & Miller's Veterinary Services Group, who addresses the small business loan provisions
in the CARES Act. The webinar will help veterinarians understand how to evaluate the loan programs and think through what is best for their circumstances. The webinar is free and can be accessed here.
- The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) Board has approved a suite of new programs designed to support businesses and workers facing economic hardship due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19. They can be accessed here.
- AVMA The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) Highlights
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
New Jersey Information Hub:
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
- General Questions: 2-1-1 (7a-11p)
- Clinical Questions: 1-800-962-1253 (24/7)
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
- Text your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance
Key State Resources:
Key Community Resources:
Other COVID-19 Resources: